Kids in bed... Sanity restored...even with laundry going, toilets to be cleaned. I at least vacuumed today...it's only been a couple days but with our hairy german shepherd and our siamese cat...a couple days seems like weeks with my cleaning anxiety...all the meanwhile the very loved pets sitting at my feet, lol. We went to church today and it is always great to see new faces and the very loved and well known too. Went to gramma's house today afterward as usual and for once, with daddy's new graveyard schedule, he was able to share in our family day..though he's always there in spirit =) Now, the work begins as the girls are sleeping and the houses' only sound is the humming of the dryer and the sometimes strange silence that comes over the house after the chaos of life with children and a very loved hubby =) I enjoy it yet despise it at the same time..I know strange, huh? So, tomorrow will bring a new day as we hopefully will be able to enjoy some playgroup time that we haven't been able to get to with my crazy work schedule that for now has calmed down. Honestly, I just feel like the Lord is telling me that my place is here with the kids and homeschooling and raising my beautiful girls. While the extra income is nice, I hate to think that the expense of the girls is at stake. So, for now, I am working from home and pray that the business will come easily and the work is steady without affecting the flow of our family. Well, it is that time....BED...ahhhh. Goodnight.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment