Though I wish it wasn't over already **sniff, sniff** But what a great year we have had. I love looking back at the tremendous spiritual growth that my family has had. All the trials and tribulations and how the Lord has guided and directed us through them all....God is so good!!!
What an awesome year we have had and I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us in 2008!!!!
So, what is going on for us this last week if 2007 you ask? We have successfully gotten the girls gifts upstairs and out of the obnoxious packaging that gets worse each year ( That, I am NOT looking forward to in 2008, lol!!!!) Trash was picked up this morning which was a special treat. Boy oh boy did we have us some trash.
The girls are enjoying their leapsters and Mama is enjoyjng the peace and quiet they are bringing.ha ha!!! I
am off to rest!!! Being sick is no fun, BUT, I can thank the Lord that it didn't happen til AFTER Christmas =)
all my love.
shannon
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Merry Christmas
Posted by Shannon at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment